CRM Data Entry And Data Mining Services
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers to practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer life cycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
With a CRM implementation the focus of an organization is driven towards building strategy for managing and strengthening customer relationships and getting loyal and long-lasting customers. To be able to completely leverage the benefits of a CRM software/tool, it has to be periodically fed with data and Outsource Data Services can help you do that.
Services we offer as part of CRM Data Entry Services include:
- CRM data entry operators at outsource data services have in-depth knowledge of various CRM software such as Oracle’s Siebel, SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, PeopleSoft CRM, Saleslogix, etc. They can leverage their expertise to perform error free data entry and can help you keep your CRM database up-to-date.
- We can integrate your CRM software with your CRM data in a manner that your business’s efficiency and productivity are augmented.
- These days, companies store and receive huge amounts of data through emails, online chat sessions, phone calls, and more. This data dump can be analyzed by us to determine which relationships prove the most valuable. This helps convert data into profits for the firm.
- CRM software comes with a gamut of features and our seasoned professionals can help you understand and utilize them. We will also identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities while entering your CRM data.
- While carrying out CRM data entry tasks, our data entry professionals will scout your data to remove duplicate entries and make it lean and effective.
- We at ODS can help you in identifying the right CRM service, creating custom workflows and charts, uploading your database into the CRM and managing your email campaigns.
- We could maintain your contacts, enter new leads, make notes and set tasks on your customers and prospects. We can also manage your CRM sales pipeline from end to end, enter data from surveys, maintain service records or manage your ecommerce customer data.
- If we look after your emails we can store important correspondence in your customer records or if we answer your phone we can update your CRM directly with calls from prospects.
Data Mining in CRM
The secret to an effective CRM package is not just in what data is collected but in the organizing and interpretation of that data. Computers can’t, of course, transform the relationship you have with your customer. That does take a cross-department, top to bottom, corporate desire to build better relationships. But computers with the right CRM data entry professionals can increase sales by as much as 40-50%..
This is where Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, and intelligent search applications come in. Data mining is the process of extracting patterns from large data sets by combining methods from statistics and artificial intelligence with database management. Data mining is seen as an increasingly important tool by modern business to transform data into business intelligence giving an informational advantage. It is currently used in a wide range of profiling practices, such as marketing, surveillance, fraud detection, and scientific discovery.
Services we offer as part of CRM Data Mining Services include:
- Descriptive analysis and predictive modeling
- Segmentation and clustering to analyze a pattern of behavior among a particular group of customers
- Visualize / explore a model
- Construct marketing database
- Analyze database
- Define the business goal