Content Management And Product Description Writing Services
Many businesses developing their first eCommerce website seriously underestimate the amount of time required to properly develop the site. In actual fact, the technical side of things is quite straightforward, and it’s the creation of high quality images and writing of good product descriptions that really takes the time. A highly quality product image is really important, but product descriptions are equally important and needs to be handled with utmost precision and should be left to experts.
While writing all your own descriptions can be daunting, the sheer amount of text required for product descriptions actually provides a substantial benefit as well as all the work. If you have a small static site with just a few pages, it’s really difficult to optimize it for more than a few words, but with a reasonable number of products you can optimize your site for a much greater number of keywords and phrases and significantly increase your Google footprint. This will present you with an opportunity to build a successful eCommerce website – and a potentially thriving business!
Outsource Data Services is blessed with a Qualified Content Management Team
We possess a competent and seasoned team of content management professionals, who have tons of experience in the eCommerce Content Management & Product Description Writing business. The content management and Product description professionals can add or modify product information such as title, brand, manufacturer’s identity, SKU, part number, features, description, etc. We are able to do this with utmost accuracy and precision even when you have bulk of product data to upload. The catalog content management team at Outsource Data Services is adept in keying-in catalog data on CSV or MS Excel, product upload spreadsheet template and directly into eCommerce website’s back end.
Our Product Description Writing Services encapsulates the below features and much more:
- We assign catalog copywriters who will take the initiative of creating the first hand description for all products
- Descriptions will further be edited and thoroughly checked to find out the errors if any
- Photos and descriptions with be uploaded in our E Commerce content management system
- We only employ highly skilled and seasoned catalog writers in order to get stylish and effective content
- Our Product description writers study your products and understand your business to focus on your ideal buyer. The best product descriptions address your ideal buyer directly and personally. We ask and answer questions as if we’re having a conversation with them.
- The product content is enticed with benefits. When we sell your products, we get excited about features and specifications. We live and breathe your company, your website, and your products.
- We write dynamic content that appeal to your reader’s imagination. Scientific research has proven that if people hold a product in their hands, their desire to own it increases. You’re selling online, so your web visitors can’t hold your products. Large, crystal clear pictures or videos can help, but there’s also a copy writing trick to increase desire: let your reader imagine what it would be like to own your product.
We would like to take this opportunity to highlight some of the key features of our eCommerce Product Content Management Services:
- We create a vivid description of your product and its features. Our content stands out from your competitors’ and helps drive up your sales.
- The content we create is SEO optimized and this ensures that your products turn up in top positions on the search engine result pages. This helps you receive a majority of the impressions and clicks, so ranking in these top positions can result in significant traffic increases for your website.
- We can also manage product taxonomy and meta-information for your products.
- Product Content Management professionals can also enrich existing product descriptions and make them more relevant and descriptive.
- We have catered to online stores in almost every domain, namely – Clothing, beauty, automotive, furniture, medical equipment, electronic products, healthcare, etc.