MS Access Data Entry Services
Microsoft Access is a database management system (DBMS) from Microsoft which is used by individuals and small to medium sized organizations to capture, manage and report data in a professional way. It is sold either separately and can also be bought along as a member of the MS Office Suite of applications. Many organizations have several repetitive tasks that are time consuming and exhaustive in nature. Such labor intensive tasks can be automated by availing our MS Access Data entry services. ODS has a team of resolute data entry professionals who can use macros with point and click options. A workflow is designed and defined and all your daily chores are now executed with a click of a button.
When you outsource your MS Access data entry services to us, you gain a lot from our 15 years of experience in the industry. We are competent enough to meet every sort of business needs, no matter how intricate and demanding it is. You save a lot in terms of capital costs and labor costs while the added advantage of being able to focus on your cores business activities.
Services we offer as part of MS Access Data Entry Services include:
- Data entry professionals at outsource data services can use MS Access to easily import or link directly to the data stored in other applications and databases.
- We have a team of Software developers and data architects who can use Microsoft Access to develop your application software.
- We can also modify Microsoft Access to be used as a “Front-end” of a program, while other products can act as the “back-end” database.
- Data can be fetched from various sources like images, books, files, websites, etc.
MS Access Data Entry Services tasks performed at Outsource Data Services:
- Mail merging services
- Databases structure creation and optimization
- Creating relationship between databases
- Data verification against input resources
- Customized Access information entry
- Database formatting and indexing
- Creating of new records within the databases
- Manual typing of information from different input sources
- Updating existing records after verification
- Entry of information from forms and their subsequent processing
- Report Generation