Insurance Claims Processing Services
The insurance industry is facing the stiff challenge of improving and enhancing their business efficiency in the face of competition, market uncertainties, increased stringency in regulations and other factors. Increasing customer satisfaction is a key objective for businesses. For insurance companies, this becomes even more important. By outsourcing insurance claims processing services to a skilled partner, you can ensure that you improve operating performance and provide better service to policyholders.
Our Insurance Processing Services team can help you integrate processes and technology with your existing systems to consolidate customer communications arriving through multiple channels, sift the information using complex business rules, and identify and distribute the right information to the right people at the right time to respond to claims quickly – while minimizing costs.
We provide high performance and modernization in the claims operations process. We will help you move towards a new vision of claims — a digitalized, data-driven function that seeks to reduce claims expenses, better identify fraudulent activity and provide a more personalized, customer-centric experience.
Services we offer as part of Insurance Claims Processing Services Include:
- Multi–channel Ingestion: Ingestion service turns an incoming flood of pages into a focused stream of digitized information that helps cut claims leakage and processing costs and increases responsiveness to customers, which helps to increase customer satisfaction.
- Document Classification: There are various types of insurance claims that are offered by an insurance company. We can help you classify them into categories for easy and quick processing. The claims are categorized into: First Party Insurance Claims, General Claims, Car Insurance Claims, Health Insurance Claims, Homeowner Claims, and Natural Disaster Claims.
- Data Capture: We use state of the art technologies like OCR (Optical Character Recognition), ICR (Intelligent character recognition) and OMR (Optical mark recognition) to enable swift and error free data capture. We also employ manual efforts for data capture wherever necessary.
- Insurance Claim Handling – All claim file documents are imaged at a central facility and electronically routed through a network to the appropriate claims handler, who then works from a virtual file. This handler uses an integrated claims workstation that allows him to manage and deal with all aspects of a reported loss electronically. The claims then go through multiple administrative and customer service layers that includes review, damage assessment, investigation, documentation, adjustment (if necessary), remittance or denial of the claim.
- Insurance Claims Reporting – Professionals of our Insurance Claims Reporting team are available 24 hours a day to take reports by toll-free call, fax, or over the Internet. We believe in constant and transparent client communication and each processed claim is sent back to clients for settlement of claims following the compliance procedures.