Rebate Processing Services
A rebate is an amount paid by way of reduction, return, or refund on what has already been paid or contributed. It is a type of sales promotion that marketers use primarily as incentives or supplements to product sales. The mail-in rebate (MIR) is the most common. A MIR entitles the buyer to mail in a coupon, receipt, and bar code in order to receive a check for a particular amount, depending on the particular product, time, and often place of purchase. Rebates are offered by either the retailer or the manufacturer of the chosen product. We can track and manage this for you so that you can concentrate on your core competencies.
The Rebate process: The rebate process starts with receiving the request for rebate. Then follows a bulk of data entry. There is picking and packing to be done, then delivering and finally tracking the rebate to the customer. These steps are time-consuming and critical. We at Outsource Data Services understand the nitty-gritty of the Rebate Processing business and can be an ideal partner for you to outsource your rebate processing services to.
Services we offer as part of our Rebate Processing Services include:
- Rebate Data processing: Rebate forms and special receipts are sometimes printed by thecash register at time of purchase on a separate receipt or available online for download. Our services range from manual data entry for consolidation and summarization of data. Data can be digitized for ease of capturing to provide flexibility in the ever changing business sector.
- Consumer completes rebate forms received at point of sale, in-product or online and mails them to us with proof of purchase requirements. The content of these mails are then validated against client-supplied business rules.
- Rebate processing operators captures all data required from rebate forms, product codes and receipts per client’s record layout. Then computer software processing determines if the rebate is compliant. If the rebate is compliant we fulfill merchandise, check offer or transmits file for fulfillment.
- In case the rebate is non-compliant, rebate processing team follows up with the client with reasons for rejection.
- The information given in the rebate form, such as name, address, method of payment, can be used for data mining studies of consumer behavior. This will help you analyze and improve customer relationships which will in turn help you in driving up your sales.
Few other services that our offered as part of Rebate Processing Services:
- Tax rebate check processing: Checks are done to ensure compliance with the banking industry standards
- Rebate claims validation: Claims are checked for errors or duplication and the client will determine the processes to be followed for forms that are not valid.
- Rebate check printing and mailing: Time sensitive and bulk check printing and mailing are handled by use of high speed printers and MICR verification systems.
- Rebate order processing: High-level technologies make it possible for us to capture and process rebate orders through different channels of communication such as email and telephone.
- Rebate customer service: Outsource Data Services offers effective customer service where clients can inquire or comment on the different services offered. It includes online rebate data entry and offline data entry.