eBay Product Upload Services
eBay is the elephant in the room in any e-commerce conversation. The beauty of eBay has long been the fact that anyone can sign up and start selling without any experience or complicated storefront set-up. Sellers without stores even get 100 free listings a month under the newest fee structure. This a la carte selling has attracted many smaller scale sellers over the years to sell their products on eBay. One of the best things about eBay is that you can list an item and, as long as your keywords are solid, price is fair and your listing clear, it will sell even if you do literally nothing else to market it. eBay has its fans and regular buyers who watch categories and keywords and, for most items, this means a sale with no additional work. This applies especially to items like collectibles or anything with a pop culture or known brand connection. As you look at other marketplaces, you’ll find this is the biggest thing that separates eBay from the rest. eBay has more than 2 million active users per day and we can help you turn them into your potential customers with our range of eBay product listing services, engineered to support you in building a strong web presence across the channel, ensuring increased exposure for your products and delivering better conversion rates.
We have a team of eBay product data entry specialists and eBay Product upload specialists who regularly manage and update product catalogs, aimed at creating a centralized shopping destination where shoppers can learn about the items you sell and thereby, make informed purchase decisions. Whether you are a casual seller, or run a big business, we can help you get started on eBay and reach customers across the globe. Our eBay product upload experts create effective and search engine-friendly product lists with all the required and relevant details such as SKUs, well-optimized titles, compelling product descriptions, attractive images, engaging videos, competitive pricing, etc. We do complete research of your products before we upload the product details online. We make sure we assign the products in their categories correctly so that the customers face no problem in finding the products that they want. We can also upload the products in bulk or enter the products one by one depending on the comfort of the clients.
Services we offer as eBay Product Upload Services:
- Specify return policy for your products: eBay product upload professionals can help you setup well defined and descriptive return policies. Buyers do take notice of the return policies being offered by the seller and this allows them to place their trust in you. We will define return policies with each product as per guidelines set by you.
- Manage and Process Orders for your eBay store: To help you in streamlining the order-to-cash process, Outsource Data Services provides order processing services that span order entry and management, order tracking, order fulfillment, invoicing, stock management, shipment handling, credit card processing, etc.
- eBay Product Review writing: To further promote your products, we provide product review writing services, as part of which our experts create well-balanced, genuine and credible reviews, customers can rely on.
- eBay Product Image Editing/Enhancement: eBay product upload professionals at ODS are also experienced photo editors and are well versed with using advanced image editing software. We make sure that your product images are clear and attractive. Our experts remove/change background, crop/resize image, adjust color, contrast and brightness, perform image masking, etc., and ensure that the photos meet the image upload guidelines of eBay.
- eBay Product Description Writing: ODS houses eCommerce copywriters who create persuasive, precise and informative product descriptions, compelling users to click the buy button. We incorporate relevant and mostly-searched keywords in the descriptions, thus helping you attract web traffic, drive conversion rates and increase product sales.
- eBay price research: We make sure that you sell your products at competitive prices, so we research the average market price for that product. We research your competitors and analyze their store items, store sizes, listing, bids, etc. We then make modifications to your eBay store so that you steam ahead of your competition.
- Bulk eBay product upload: We have seasoned eBay product upload professionals at Outsource data services who will create product listing for sale on your eBay store. We create items for products already cataloged on the eBay site in addition to listing completely new items by using Excel Spreadsheet or CSV feeds for bulk uploads and managing product listings.
- Use of specialized software: We use specialized software to help you eBay auction management tools, templates, image hosting, online scheduling, and an easy to use one-page listing tool. These software can help you create professional-looking listings, as well as upload and edit items in bulk. Some of these software are:
- Turbo Lister
Include Unique product Identifiers: This will help you create complete listing descriptions.
- Universal Product Codes (UPCs)
- European Article Numbers (EANs)
- International Standard Book Numbers (ISBNs)
- Manufacturer’s Part Numbers (MPNs)